Friday, December 11, 2015

I don’t respect Nana Addo - Dr. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy
According to Dr. Arthur Kobina Kennedy, Nana Addo has not shown leadership in uniting the NPP which has been hit with internal bickering over the last year.

“No, I don’t respect Nana Addo,” Dr. Kennedy responded to a question by Morning Starr host Nii Arday Clegg in an interview Friday.

Dr. Kennedy added: “I do not think that he is a respectful democratic leader and someone who respects democracy…if you ask me from the bottom of my heart whether I respect Nana Akufo-Addo as a leader then I will say no, I don’t, I respect him as an elder of the party.”

Dr. Kennedy’s comments come after the National Executive Committee of the NPP on Thursday indefinitely suspended its general secretary Kwabena Agyepong and Second Vice Chairman Sammy Crabbe for acts the party said were not in its interest.

No comments: